epg comic studios forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Homepie
noob
Homepie

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-19

A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER Empty
PostSubject: A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER   A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:29 pm

Quote :
[19:05] evilpizzaguy3: wana write me a review in review section? for my comic that is

Sure! TAKE IT AWAY, SPAMBURGER

spamburger <This comic is one strip long. It's about Evan going to PCC or something. My striking review will go panel-by-panel, making the most epic reviews BLUSH.)

spamburger <In panel one, the two main characters - who are strangely missing their feet - are conversing about their friend. Person two inquires about the state of "Evan", a presumed friend of theirs. Person one - "matt" - responds that he as left for PCC, an acronym for which the meaning is unknown. Person two replies with an "oh yea", indicating that he had forgot, but matt's reply had made him remember.)

spamburger <There is a sudden twist in panel two, with a giant striped head appearing between our two hereoes! matt exclaims with surprise that this is a "floating evan head", while person two is in sheer shock about these events. The floating evan head claims that it is from PCC, and it had created a hologram machine out of legos - and a teleporter, we can assume, from how the hologram machine appeared between our heroes.)

spamburger <matt wonders why person two is not as shocked as he is, but person two completely ignores him, and asks the floating evan head if he really did make the hologram machine out of legos. The evan head replies in the affirmative.)

spamburger <This comic strip is a sheer triumph of art! It's simplistic art style and message conceal a deeper, darker message against tyranny and despotism. This comic is a great one, and should be included in the archives of history. Six stars!)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
noob

Female
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER   A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:03 pm

AMAZING. I APPLAUD YOU. NINE MILLION TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND SEVEN STARS OUT OF NINE MILLION TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND SEVEN STARS
Back to top Go down
Mosestheninja
Mod
Mod
Mosestheninja

Male
Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER   A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:23 pm

I think Spamburg's review gets a 10 out of 10. but yes the comic is very good for the first shot at this buisness.
Back to top Go down
evilpizzaguy
Admin
Admin
evilpizzaguy

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER   A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:25 pm

thank you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://epgstudios.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER   A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A REVIEW by SPAMBURGER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
epg comic studios forum :: Site related :: Reviews-
Jump to: